Bilingual Learning on a Daily Basis – Education for Life
We offer a truly bilingual learning experience in primary school. Italian and English play equal roles in school communication – in the classroom and in all parts of day-to-day school life. As a result, children learn to express themselves naturally and confidently in both languages. However, bilingualism is not a prerequisite for joining the school.
Bilingual Primary School
At our primary school, students acquire high-level language skills in both Italian and English. We aim to empower students and give them a voice in their learning process.
- bilingual school environment which aims to provide 50/50 instruction in Italian and English
- we follow the Italian National Curriculum and enhance it with international elements
- part of a truly remarkable international network of 17 bilingual schools situated in Switzerland, Germany and Brazil
- regularly shared international activities for students and teachers to create international relations and friendships across boarders
- a team of educators of Italian and English mother-tongue level speakers, who regularly take part in internal and external further training
- an open, multicultural and nurturing learning environment
- structured, varied and diverse day school concept